US Cargo provides a network of primarily next-day parcel delivery coverage throughout our direct service territory.
We service your parcel shipments via a diverse and dynamic operating infrastructure which includes multiple vehicle types (cargo vans, sprinter vans, straight trucks, and tractors), static conveyor systems, flexible territorial borders, state-of-the-art scanners, and customizable IT solutions.
The result of this business model? A company that is transforming the standard shipper/carrier relationship into a mutually beneficial partnership.
US Cargo Advantages
- Transit times that meet or exceed national carriers
- Low cost alternative
- Handles non-conveyable/oversized shipments
- Price transparency
- Simplified accessorial charges
- DIM charge reduction(s)
- Enhanced customer experience
- Real time tracking and tracing
- Multiple notification options – internet based, email, text, etc.
US Cargo Coverage
- West Virginia
- South East Michigan
- Plus metro markets of
- Louisville, KY
- Lexington, KY
- Indianapolis, IN